Through your participation in this course, you will gain the knowledge and insight necessary to minimize the adverse effects divorce can have on you and your family by increasing your awareness and understanding of how to help both you and your children transition through this difficult time.
Each aspect of our course addresses the various topics that are required by the state of Florida and help you make the transition from spouses to co-parents, including the following topics:
- The Facts/Stages of Separation of an Adult
- Stages of Separation for a Child
- The Effect of Adverse Childhood Experiences
- What is Co-Parenting and why is it important?
- Marriage Role versus Parenting Role
- Stages of Development
- Child Safety and Legal Issues
For Florida residents, this course has been approved by the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) and meets all outlined requirements for divorcing parents as outlined in Section 61.21(2)(a), F.S.>