OOPS! I MEANT TO SAY ONLINE COURSE
Learn the impact your words have and build the knowledge and understanding behind choosing your words more wisely.I'm ready to start!
Who Is This Course For?
What you say to your kids matters, especially in conflicts and high-stress seasons like divorce. Learn how to say the right thing at the right time and minimize the conflicts in your home while helping your kids feel loved.
Ready to brush up on your understanding of your words and how they have transformational power? This is a great course to update your word usage and help your clients do the same.
COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE PROFESSIONALS
You deal with high-conflict situations regularly, and your words impact the direction of those conversations and relationships. Learn how to be more intentional with your word choice.
Oops! I Meant To Say:
How to Minimize Emotion While Being Intentional With Your Words
On average, most people speak more than 7,000 words in one day. That’s 7,000 opportunities for someone to misunderstand you, become upset at your word choice, or create a conflict. Whether you are a parent talking to your teenager or an attorney talking to a client, you know that the things you say have an impact on the other person. But how can you choose your words more effectively and intentionally?
This one-hour course offers you the insight and education behind how to choose the right words at the right time. You will focus on these course objectives:
- Understanding the transformative power of our words
- Learn how words can become emotionally charged
- Discover the positive effects of words on human health
- Build an understanding of Amygdala Hijacking
- Gain insight into a technique to minimize any conflict
- Build a transformational Vocabulary and know its power to change outcomes
- Learn how to be more intentional about the words you use and how that can improve your relationships
Just by refining your vocabulary, you can become a more supportive partner, parent, friend, and professional. Not to mention, you can use these lessons to improve the communication skills of those around you.
Are you ready know the right words to choose and when?